MY HYPOTHESIS last week that another 9/11 attack would unite America was wrong, judging by e-mail and voice-mail responses. When I stopped reading at 1,000 (lots more unread) roughly 65 percent disagreed with me, many violently and obscenely.(emphasis mine)Published early Thursday, the column received moderate response until it was posted on Web sites from right (Drudge) to left (CrooksandLiars). Then my world exploded and I became the flavor of the day.
Interview requests rained in from radio (local, national and Canadian) and TV (Fox News, CNN Headline News.) I accepted as many as I could.
The column is basically a very long-winded pat-on-the-back for having successfully stirred up so many reader responses. Stu then digs to the very bottom of the mail bag and shares only the dumbest, most insane, most off-topic conspiracy theories to make himself look better and smarter than his readers by comparison.
No comments:
Post a Comment